kT LindSAy. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beginnings

I like pictures. Pictures can stir up all sorts of emotions. Pictures are worth a 1000 words they say (which is what I would have called this blog if someone else hadn't snapped it up!) so the aim of this blog is to talk about pictures, well mostly photos. I take a lot of photographs with love, it's kind of an obsessive hobby. I by no means want to experience life through a camera lens, there is no substitution for experiencing something with the naked eye. But what you capture on film is captured forever, remembered when you have forgotten all the little things about that moment in time. I try to make them art objects for others to enjoy. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.

No comments: