kT LindSAy. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 London exhibitions I plan to see before xmas

1. Annie Leibovitz: A Photographer's Life, The National Portrait Gallery, WC2
- Whilst there I'll also pop in to see the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2008
2. This Is War! Robert Capa at work, The Barbican Gallery, EC2
- Whilst I'm there I also want to see Gerda Taro: a retrospective and On the Subject of War: artistic responses to Iraq & Afghanistan
3. Francis Bacon, Tate Britain, SW1

1 comment:

Fizzer said...

GO GO GO!
Annie is an inspiration! This is a very personal exhibition. Shots of famous peeps interspersed with moving personal experiences captured on film.

I bought her book afterwards (Annie Leibowitz; At Work') - all the stories behind the shots, technical stuff, comments on style setup and how she learnt to do what she does. V V interesting...