kT LindSAy. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's been a long, long time....

Motherhood, the past five months have been a blur. My posts to this blog have been shockingly few. But that's not to say I haven't been photographing, learning, contemplating my camera and our little relationship. Lots of developments that I'll try and mould into some more substantial posts. For starters my decision to focus on fineart landscape photography and the research I've been doing on the place of the female photographer in this particular field. Some possible London exhibitions. Setting up my own small local baby photography business - just because it makes me happy to give people pictures of the most precious thing they have, and also because it earns enough money to keep me in ND filters. My increasingly troublesome relationship with the Peak District National Park that refuses to be captured a way that expresses how it makes me feel. Some exhibitions I've been to. Some further iphone geekery....

Watch this space. Stuff will come.

No comments: