kT LindSAy. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A woman and her cat

I have been impressed by a number of photographers on Flickr who manage to get their cats in a photograph with them. As anyone who has a cat knows, cats can not be told what to do, in fact we humour them more than the other way around. They have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind. So I love it when I find a good cat-owner photograph. Here are some of my favorites:

There's no place like home
by Elle Moss (Above)
Untitled by Lenaah
A woman and her cat by MaryElise
Words fall through me by Reflecting Truth
Hey, you and me by Oladios

I also love the photo-montages of Mattijn , whose fantasy-esque images always feature his cat Pino. It's good to see a bit of man-cat love!

The most photogenic cat award however has to go to vaneska~tHOmz's cats tabitha and
charlie. How she does it I have no idea!

My cat is not one for being handsome in front of the lens. Every time I've tried something I end up with scratches all over my arms, so usually I have resorted to photo-montages too (see my blog on The Escape). Today however I was honored with some rare camera affection from my feline friend, and he even sat on my feet and kept them warm whilst I did all my photoshopping.

3 comments:

Sundeep Osahn said...

hello! i came across your blog after you left a link to it on Mattijn's latest photo! just thought i'd say your blog is pretty cool.. keep it up!

Sunny

Sundeep Osahn said...

oh and i meant to leave you my cat link, her name is nemo. :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1587334&l=7d5e0&id=223103144

kT LindSAy said...

What a cutie!